000A2773 – DRIPASSIST
Hallowell EMC in collaboration with Shift Labs is excited to announce the addition of the DRIPASSIST to our product line. DRIPASSIST is a very simple, intuitive device that counts and times the drips running through the drip chamber on an IV bag. The information collected, is at your selection, displayed as ml/hr, drops/min, or ml from the start.
Select the drip factor matching your drip set, 10, 15, 20 or 60 drops/ml, slide the DRIPASSIST onto the drip chamber, and observe a quantitative measurement of the drip rate that was manually set. Use the alarm button to alert you when the infusion rate changes significantly, an occlusion, kinked line or an empty bag. Using this device reduces the possibility of human error.
Without an infusion pump, monitoring IV fluids and getting a documentable measurement is a time-consuming and difficult task. This problem is now easily remedied with the acquisition of DRIPASSIST.
DRIPASSIST is useful for many tasks:
- Transfusion medicine, in lieu of recent publications that indicate pumps damage the cells, decreasing the value of the transfusion.
- Busy surgery and referral services to substitute for broken IV pumps.
- Document gravity drip deliveries.
- Small day practices that want to start or do more fluid therapy.
- Administer known volumes from partially used bags, eliminating waste.
The DRIPASSIST simplifies IV fluid administration for veterinarians. Get precision measurement and monitoring without the complexity of expensive infusion pumps.
A digital eye to tirelessly watch.
Eliminate human error from gravity IV infusion. No more watching and counting drops to ensure accurate and consistent care.
DRIPASSIST does NOT CONTROL the rate of flow.