Tafonius Junior grew out of the demand for a large animal ventilator with the versatility of Tafonius, but without the inherent cost of the integrated monitoring. Junior uses the same controlling technology for the piston control and the same mechanics for piston, valve assembly and soda-lime canister. The footprint of Junior is kept small, and the height is reduced compared to Tafonius. Junior still has full battery back up and only requires oxygen for patient uptake, not as a driving gas. Junior also uses the auxiliary back-up controller found on Tafonius as its primary controller.
- CPAP & PEEP Facility
- Flow Triggered Inspiratory Assist Mode
- Manual & Automatic Oxygen Delivery
Standard Junior Double with Gas 000A5242B comes with:
- Oxygen and Vacuum Flowmeters
- Oxygen Hospital Pressure Gauge and Breathing Pressure Gauge.
- Oxygen and Vacuum NIST connectors on the rear of Junior, hoses with Junior end NIST fittings and hospital end fittings (customized length and type)
- Cage Mount Vaporizer Mounting Kit 000A5029
- Mains cable length, plug and Auxiliary outlet (usually Universal type) also customized